HILLSBORO, OR — May 3 , 2011— Radisys® Corporation (NASDAQ: RSYS), a leading provider of innovative hardware and software platforms for next generation IP-based wireless, wireline and video networks, announced revenues for the first quarter of $73.6 million, GAAP net loss of $529,000 or $0.02 per share, and non-GAAP net income of $2.2 million or $0.09 per diluted share.
- Revenue of $73.6 Million, up 9.4%, Next-Generation Products 41% of Total Revenue
- GAAP Loss per Share of 2 Cents, Non-GAAP EPS of 9 Cents
- Entered into a Definitive Agreement to Acquire Continuous Computing
- Acquisition is Expected to Accelerate Revenue Growth, Significantly Increase Profitability and EPS by Expanding Higher Growth, Higher Gross Margin Next Generation Business as well as Providing Meaningful Operational Efficiencies. Increases the Breadth of Software-rich Platforms Including Continuous Computing’s Trillium Software Products
- Acquisition is Expected to Accelerate Move into Higher-growth Markets including Long Term Evolution (LTE), Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) and Femtocell/Picocell
- Announces Scott Grout as Vice Chair of Board, Mike Dagenais as CEO and Brian Bronson as President & CFO upon Acquisition Close.