July 25-28, 2021
Radisys is presenting a variety of agile and scalable software solutions for broadband service providers that will simplify network operations and adapt to evolving customer needs. Radisys will run a demonstration of triple-play services, including high-speed internet and video streaming over Gigabit-PON (G-PON) and XGS-PON, in Booth 632.
Radisys will showcase its broadband portfolio, including Connect Broadband Access Controller (CBAC)-C (Centralized) and CBAC-D (Distributed) deployments using Radisys’ RLT-1600G and RLT-1600X Optical Line Terminals (OLTs) for FTTX deployments.
- Radisys’ CBAC software enables service providers to evolve their fiber networks with an open software solution that facilitates faster product innovation cycles, increased automation, and deeper network visibility.
- The Radisys Combo PON OLT features full PON port flexibility and enables broadband providers to leverage G-PON technology. As a result, providers can expand their network at their pace and rollout XGS-PON deployments while optimizing their cost model.
- Radisys’ Optical Network Terminals (ONTs) are built with inherent efficiencies and scalability to support data, voice, video and other broadband services for residential and commercial subscribers on fiber networks.
Hear from Radisys leaders in these sessions:
- Rajesh Chundury, VP, Customer Solutions, will speak on Next Generation PON: Why Is It So Important to Our Industry? during a panel in the Delta Mezzaninine Bayou E on July 26, 2:30 - 3:20 pm.
- In the BASe Workshop Room: Canal AB, Prasad Kodaypak, Technical Solution Director, will participate in The Future of Fiber Technologies on July 25, 3:00 - 5:00 pm.
- Prasad Kodaypak, Technical Solution Director, will lead a session on Software Defined Broadband Access Network Evolution in the Expo Hall Theater Stage on July 26, 3:30 - 3:50 pm.
Visit Radisys at booth 632 at Fiber Connect 2021 in Nashville, Tennessee!