HILLSBORO, OR, U.S. – May 14, 2015: Radisys® Corporation (NASDAQ: RSYS), the services acceleration company, today announced that it will be presenting and hosting a booth at CommunicAsia 2015, June 2-5, Singapore. Ray Adensamer, director of marketing, will present “Conquer SDN/NFV Challenges with Cloud RAN, Traffic Distribution & Virtualized IMS” during the SDN Track on June 2, 11:30am SST.
This presentation will explore key trends and motivations for SDN control of virtualized infrastructure. Attendees will learn the following:
- How to improve LTE small cell efficiencies using Cloud RAN infrastructure
- How to deliver VoLTE, VoWiFi, WebRTC and VAS services with a virtualized IMS
- How to support SDN-control of data plane distribution with Virtualized Network Functions
Meet with Radisys Experts at CommunicAsia
Radisys experts will be available in the U.S. Pavilion, Stand #BL2-01 to discuss Radisys’ solutions to help mobile operators accelerate their communication services with industry-leading products, including:
- FlowEngine™ intelligent traffic distribution systems for SDN and NFV
- MediaEngine™ media processing solutions for IMS Media Resource Function and Transcoding
- CellEngine™ small cell and core network software solutions for LTE and 3G/HSPA mobile networks
To schedule a meeting with Radisys, contact email@example.com.
Radisys will host a live webinar “Media Processing in NFV Architectures” on Tuesday, May 19 and Wednesday, May 20. Join Radisys experts as they discuss how to deliver real-time communications in a virtualized world. For more information about webinar time zones, visit the registration page.
For event updates and company news, follow Radisys on Twitter (@Radisys) and LinkedIn.
Radisys helps communications and content providers, and their strategic partners, create new revenue streams and drive cost out of their services delivery infrastructure. Radisys’ service aware traffic distribution platforms, real-time media processing engines and wireless access technologies enable its customers to maximize, virtualize and monetize their networks. For more information about Radisys please visit www.radisys.com.
Radisys® is a registered trademark of Radisys. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.