HILLSBORO, OR, U.S. – July 22, 2021 – Radisys® Corporation, a global leader of open telecom solutions, today announced its Connect Open Broadband solution showcase at Fiber Connect 2021, taking place July 25–28 in Nashville. Radisys is presenting a variety of agile and scalable software solutions for broadband service providers that will simplify network operations and adapt to evolving customer needs. Radisys will run a demonstration of triple-play services, including high-speed internet and video streaming over Gigabit-PON (G-PON) and XGS-PON, in Booth 632.
Radisys will also join with other industry thought leaders in sessions on broadband innovation:
- Rajesh Chundury, VP of Customers Solutions, will participate in the panel discussion on “Next Generation PON: Why is it so Important to our Industry?” on July 26, 2:30-3:30pm in the Delta Mezzanine Bayou E.
- Prasad Kodaypak, technical solution director, will lead a session on “Software-defined Broadband Access Network Evolution” on July 26, 3:30-3:50pm on the Expo Hall Theater Stage. Kodaypak will also participate in “The Future of Fiber Technologies” discussion as part of the BASe Workshop: Canal AB on July 25, 3:00-5:00pm.
Radisys will showcase its broadband portfolio, including Connect Broadband Access Controller (CBAC)-C (Centralized) and CBAC-D (Distributed) deployments using Radisys’ RLT-1600G and RLT-1600X Optical Line Terminals (OLTs) for FTTX deployments.
- Radisys’ CBAC software enables service providers to evolve their fiber networks with an open software solution that facilitates faster product innovation cycles, increased automation, and deeper network visibility.
- The Radisys Combo PON OLT features full PON port flexibility and enables broadband providers to leverage G-PON technology. As a result, providers can expand their network at their pace and rollout XGS-PON deployments while optimizing their cost model.
- Radisys’ Optical Network Terminals (ONTs) are built with inherent efficiencies and scalability to support data, voice, video and other broadband services for residential and commercial subscribers on fiber networks.
“Radisys’ showcase demonstrates the significant expansion of our broadband access portfolio,” said Harris Razak, senior vice president of Broadband Access, Radisys. “We are committed to providing a full-spectrum of scalable, open source-based software and hardware to broadband service providers that can support future innovation. Fiber Connect 2021 is an excellent venue to highlight our software that empowers service providers to evolve their fiber network with flexible and agile solutions designed to meet their customers’ performance requirements.”
To see the technology demonstrations, or to meet with Radisys’ Open Broadband experts at Fiber Connect 2021, contact email@example.com.
Radisys, a global leader in open telecom solutions, enables service providers to drive disruption with new open architecture business models. Radisys’ innovative disaggregated and virtualized enabling technology solutions leverage open reference architectures and standards, combined with open software and hardware to power business transformation for the telecom industry, while its world-class services organization delivers systems integration expertise necessary to solve communications and content providers’ complex deployment challenges. For more information, visit www.Radisys.com.
Radisys® is a registered trademark of Radisys. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.