Software Defined Mobile Access - 4G & 5G RAN Evolution
Mobile service providers are grappling with increasingly complex megatrends. From 4G cloud RAN, 5G evolution, CBRS private LTE, NB-IoT, to multi-access edge computing (MEC) opportunities and challenges abound. Radisys is an industry leader in open reference architectures and ebables mobile operators to move away from proprietary hardware, avoid vendor lock-in, and accelerate service innovation at lower operations cost.
Radisys services include
- Integration or open reference architectures such as TIP, xRAN, M-CORD, and CBRS alliance
- Development of LTE Solutions for Public Safety, Aerospace & Defense, Industrial IoT, Enterprise Private LTE apart from traditional markets
- Software customizations, APIs, and integration to create custom reference implementations
- Virtualization of RAN BBU on NFV infrastructure and open compute platforms
- Hardening of RAN and EPC solution - scale/capacity/performance