In a world increasingly defined by connectivity and data, the evolution of technology is a relentless force, reshaping the way we communicate, work, and interact with each other and the digital realm. Programmable communications, video analytics, and 5G have emerged as pivotal domains that are not just changing the game but rewriting the rules altogether. In this episode, we'll explore the changes seen in the mobile market and some trends shaping the future of digital experiences.
Our guest for this episode is Dean Bubley of Disruptive Analysis. Dean is a telecom industry analyst and consultant with broad experience in CPaaS, Unified Communications, IoT, AI, Industry 4.0, and public & private 5G.
Contact Radisys Digital Engage
- Follow us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/radisys-corporation/
- Tweet at https://twitter.com/radisys
- For more information on Radisys' Workplace Socialization solution, go to https://impromptu.radisys.com
- For more resources on Radisys Digital Engage, go to https://www.engagedigital.ai
- Email us at email@example.com
About the AuthorMore Content by Al Balasco