Radisys will participate in Customer Contact Center Week (CCW) at Home in the 'Think Tank' series on August 20th featuring Al Balasco, Radisys Head of Media, Core and Applications. We will also have a virtual presence at the show on August 26 and 27. We invite you to follow the link above to register and come and meet the Radisys team!
Think Tank Week
Be sure and log-on on August 20th to hear Al Balasco conduct a Think Tank session on 'How to Create a New Self Service Offering from Scratch', attend either session that starts at 12:45 Eastern, or 1:30pm Eastern.
More on CCW at Home:
Organizations are redefining how they engage with their employees and customers in this new era. Customer contact executives, in particular, are managing significant changes in contact volume and pivoting in real-time from operating brick-and-mortar facilities, to leading agents in a home-based environment. Attend CCW At Home to glean best practices and benchmark strategies for organizational resiliency and business continuity from the comfort of your workspace.
Topics will include
- Leading a Remote Workforce
- Essential Areas of Focus for Business Continuity Planning
- Expanding Digital Services and Automated Customer Self Service Tools
- Build A Ramp-Up Plan for Post COVID-19 Operations
- Defining Remote Work Expectations for BPOs
- Develop Contact Prioritization Scheme to Support Customers Immediate Needs